Step One: Submit Your Medical Reports and Information
How to Submit Reports
To submit your medical reports, please scan or take a clear picture of your reports using your mobile phone. Then, submit reports through your user profile.
Which Reports and Information to Submit
Generally, we ask patients to submit all medical records in their possession related to their case. Your treatment preferences (such as a desire to avoid surgery) or constraints (such as an inability to travel) also matter to us, and we will give you an opportunity to share those too. If you are unsure if a certain test report is necessary, or have questions about how Apollo cancer specialists take your preferences into account, your patient advocate can guide you. If, for example, you are trying to decide whether to wait for additional test results to proceed, the patient advocate can make a recommendation based on the test’s importance to your case. It is your choice when to have your case sent to the expert panel.
The following are examples of reports that will help us process your case:
- Clinical notes from your local treating physician or oncologist
- Radiology reports such as CT scans, Ultrasound, X-Rays, PET-CT, Bone Scans, etc.
- Biopsy or Pathology reports confirming a cancer diagnosis, including Receptor tests, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Cytogenetics, Karyotyping, Gene mutation analysis, etc.
- Lab reports: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Biochemistry (RFT), Liver Function Test (LFT), Echocardiogram, ECG etc.
- Post treatment notes like your surgeons’ operation notes or your doctor’s notes after chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, etc.
- Planned treatments if you have already consulted a doctor; notes on what your doctor has recommended for you right now, like your current surgery plan, chemotherapy protocol, type and site of radiation therapy, etc.
At this time, you will also have the opportunity to provide your personal treatment preferences. This includes preferred types of treatment, preferred affordability of treatment, functional and performance status (ECOG), and other information. There is also space to list your additional questions for the Apollo cancer experts to answer.
Remember that the quality of your Referral Opinion depends on completeness of your information. Our opinions are only accurate if they are based on complete and accurate data, so please respond promptly to all requests for information.
The processing fee is used to cover the direct costs of collecting medical information, accessing our evidence and experience based systems, coordinating an opinion online, and writing a personalized referral opinion. Our processing fees vary by the patient’s location.
- For patients in India: Rs. 11300/-
- For International Patients: $377.00
Remember your first in-person consult at Apollo Hospitals/Apollo Cancer Centres is free. You also receive a 15% subsidy on your first diagnostic tests at Apollo.
To contact us from here, please fill out the form below, or call, SMS, or WhatsApp +91 9606944083.
Register to receive your referral opinion